Easily monitor glucose on your phone and share results anytime‡, anywhere₸
View easy-to-read glucose reports and identify trends to help better manage your diabetesφ
Share your glucose readingsǁ with your loved ones and your Healthcare Professional with LibreLinkUp§ and LibreView₼
With optional glucose alarms to let you know when you’re too high or too low
Try the FreeStyle Libre 2 flash glucose monitoring system by choosing our starter pack. With a 30 day money back guarantee it includes two 14-day FreeStyle Libre 2 sensors for your first month once you download the FreeStyle LibreLink app.◊
Now, you can share your glucose readings and alarms with family, friends,
and healthcare professionals, anytime‡, anywhere₸ so they can:
• Remotely monitor your glucose readings and trends, day and nightφ
• Stay connected to help you manage your diabetes§
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
1. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
2. Alva, Shridhara, Timothy Bailey, Ronald L. Brazg, Erwin S. Budiman, Kristin Castorino, Mark P. Christiansen, Gregory Forlenza, Mark Kipnes, David R. Liljenquist, and Hanqing Liu. “Accuracy of a 14-Day Factory-Calibrated Continuous Glucose Monitoring System with Advanced Algorithm in Pediatric and Adult Population With Diabetes. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, (September 2020). http://doi.org/10.1177/1932296820958754
3. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
4. Haak, Thomas., et al. Flash glucose-sensing technology as a replacement for blood glucose monitoring for the management of IS-treated type 2 diabetes: a multicenter, open-label randomized controlled trial. Diabetes Therapy 8.1 (2017): 55-73
5. Lang J, Jangam S, Dunn T, Hayter G. Expanded real-world use reaffirms strong correlation between scanning frequency of flash glucose monitoring and glucose control [Poster 972]. Diabetes 2019 Jun; 68(Supplement 1)
* Scanning the sensor does not require lancets.
** From a device connected to internet
Φ For a complete glycaemic picture, scan once every 8 hours.
‡ 60-minute warm-up required when applying the sensor
~ Daily Patterns need at least 5 days of glucose data
Ω The Reader can capture data from the sensor when it is within 1cm to 4cm of the sensor.
₸ Sensor is water resistant in up to 1 metre (3 feet) of water for a maximum of 30 minutes. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet.
† Finger pricks are required if your glucose readings and alarms do not match symptoms or expectations.
Ѱ For children aged 4-12, a caregiver at least 18 years old is responsible for supervising, managing, and assisting them in using the FreeStyle Libre system and interpreting its readings.
◊ Patients choose which device they want to receive alarms: FreeStyle Libre 2 reader or FreeStyle LibreLink app. They must start their FreeStyle Libre 2 sensor with that selected device. Once the patient scans their FreeStyle Libre 2 sensor with that device, they can receive alarms only on that device. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView
§ The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile device and operating systems. Please check www.librelinkup.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of LibreLinkUp and FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView. The LibreLinkUp mobile app is not intended to be a primary glucose monitor: home users must consult their primary device(s) and consult a healthcare professional before making any medical interpretation and therapy adjustments from the information provided by the app.
ǁ Transfer of glucose data between applications depends on mobile connectivity.
₼ The LibreView website is only compatible with certain operating systems and browsers. Please check www.libreview.com for additional information.
Δ Use of FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView. Automatic upload requires a wireless internet connection or mobile data connection.